Use of the Site and Content
Prohibited content and activities include, without limitation, the following:
- violating any local, state, national, or international law or regulation;
- transmitting any material that is abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- transmitting any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- knowingly transmitting any material that contains adware, malware, spyware, software viruses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- stalking, harassing, or harming another individual;
- impersonating any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
- interfering with or disrupting the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site; and
- launching any automated system, including, without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the Site in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional Web browser.
The Site may enable you to submit your personal content to the Site for hosting, display, and distribution to other users of the Site (collectively "User Content"), such as posting messages and other content to community and interactive areas of the Site. When you provide Educatenepal.com with User Content, you hereby grant to Educatenepal.com and its affiliates, representatives, and assigns a non-exclusive, worldwide, fully paid, royalty free, transferable, sub-licensable, license and permission to display, publicly perform, distribute, store, transcode, syndicate, broadcast, transmit, reproduce, edit, modify, create derivative works, and otherwise use and reuse your User Content (or any portions or derivative works thereof) in any manner, in any medium, for any purpose. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of compensation or confidentiality of any nature with respect to any Submission. User Content may be available to other users of the Site. Educatenepal.com reserves the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Content and to use your User Content to advertise and promote your User Content, the Site, and Educatenepal.com. Educatenepal.com reserves the right to modify User Content in its sole and absolute discretion. Educatenepal.com is not required to host, display, or distribute any User Content, and may delete, move, or edit User Content at any time.
Educatenepal.com does not, as part of a regular, established practice, monitor, control, or have knowledge of any User Content transmitted on or through the Site. You agree that you are solely responsible for all User Content you transmit and receive on or through the Site.
You represent and warrant that:
- you own all rights in your User Content (including, without limitation, all rights to the audio, video, or digital recording, and the performance contained in your User Content) or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary rights in your User Content to enable you to grant to Educatenepal.com the rights in your User Content described herein;
- you have paid and will pay in full all license fees, clearance fees, and any other financial obligations, of any kind, arising from any use or commercial exploitation of your User Content;
- you are the individual pictured or heard in your User Content, or, alternatively, you have obtained permission from each person (including consent from parents or guardians for any individual under the applicable age of majority) who appears or is heard in your User Content to enable you to grant the rights to Educatenepal.com described herein;
- you will make such permissions available to Educatenepal.com upon request; and
- your User Content do not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party.
You agree to keep all records necessary to establish that your User Content do not violate any of the foregoing representations and warranties and to make such records available to Educatenepal.com upon Educatenepal.com ‘s request.
You further agree that Educatenepal.com and its affiliates are free to use for any purpose whatsoever, ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, comments, criticisms, reports, or other feedback other than User Content ("Feedback"), whether oral or written, that you may send to Educatenepal.com or its affiliates. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of compensation or confidentiality of any nature, and that Educatenepal.com has no duties to you, with respect to such Feedback.
Use of IP address
The IP address is a number that is automatically given to your computer when you are surfing on the internet. Servers and 'big computers' that host web pages automatically identify your computer through its IP number. Educatenepal.com uses IP addresses in order to carry out statistics; however, as IP addresses and personal identification are not linked to each other user's remains anonymous.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual hard drive for record-keeping purposes; passwords are not saved in cookies. Cookies help Educatenepal.com to know which pages are visited most often and help Educatenepal.com to ensure that its website responds to users' needs.
If you do not wish to receive a cookie, or if you wish your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, you may use the option on your web browser to disable cookies. Click on the 'help' section of your browser to learn how to change cookie preferences. However, please note that if you disable all cookies you may not be able to take advantage of all the features available on this website.
Educatenepal.com does not use personal identification details transferred through cookies either for promotion or marketing purposes, nor will such information be shared with a third party.
Blogs and discussions
From time to time the Educatenepal.com website contains Blogs, bulletin boards, access to mailing lists and other message and communication facilities (collectively termed 'blogs'). Users agree to use forums only to send and receive messages and materials that are strictly related to the particular forum. When using an Educatenepal.com forum users agree not to do any of the following:
- Users may not download, distribute or otherwise publish through the Educatenepal.com website any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, and abusive or in any way violates any laws.
- Forums are for non-commercial use only. Users should not distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation for funding, advertising or solicitation for goods or services without requesting and receiving prior written approval from Educatenepal.com.
- Users shall not delete any author attributions, legal notices, proprietary designations or labels from any file that is downloaded nor falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is downloaded.
Educatenepal.com does not and cannot review every message posted by users on forums and is not responsible for the content of any messages posted. Educatenepal.com reserves the right to delete, move or edit, at its sole discretion, messages that it deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright laws or unacceptable. Users shall remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
Users acknowledge that any submissions may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted and displayed by Educatenepal.com.
Users should be aware that all forums and discussion groups are public and not private communications. Further, users acknowledge that chats, postings, conferences and any other form of communication by other users are not endorsed by Educatenepal.com and that such communications shall not be considered as having been reviewed, screened or approved by Educatenepal.com.
All material published on the Educatenepal.com Web Portal is protected by copyright and owned or controlled by Qurien Pvt. Ltd. or the party credited as the provider of the content, software or other material.
Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display or in any way exploit any of the content, software, material or services, in whole or in part, without obtaining prior written authorization. In order to obtain authorization to display or use any content of the Educatenepal.com Web Portal, please make a request for authorization by clicking on 'Contact us'.
Links to and from other Websites
The Site may provide, or users of the Site may provide, links to other websites or resources. Because we have no control over such third-party websites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Educatenepal.com is not responsible for the availability of such websites or resources, and Educatenepal.com does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Educatenepal.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, products, or services available on or through any such website or resource.
Modifications to the Site
Educatenepal.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Site with or without notice to you. Educatenepal.com shall not be liable to you or any third party should Educatenepal.com exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Site.
For any further information regarding the Educatenepal.com please contact us:
EducateNepal.com (Spiral Venture Pvt. Ltd.)
Address: Chandi Complex, 4th Floor, Kalimati, Kathmandu, Nepal