Vacancy Notice & Announcements

2017-11-09

Vacancy Announcement from NB Insurance

1501064597nbinsurance-mlogo.gif

Vacancy Notice:
NB Insurance, a pioneer in General Insurance Company seeks application from qualified. dynamic, result oriented, innovative and visionary Nepalese Citizens for the diversified positions under various Departments and Branches in the following position:

1. Job Position: Assistant/Junior Assistant (Underwriting)-Few
Kathmandu, Itahari, Nawalparasi, Dhading, Lahan, Nuwakot, Damak, Ramechhap, Tulsipur, Syangja, Lamjung, Palpa, Surkhet, Mahendranagar, Dhaldhura and Birtamod, Narayang ha

> At least 10+2 degree. However, preference shall be given to the candidates with higher education qualification.
> Preference shall be given to the candidates who have work experience
> The candidates should possess adequate skills for marketing.
> Must have good computer skills with Nepal typing.
> Age should not exceed 28 years as on last date of application submission
> Preference will be given to locals or residents of nearby area for the Outside Kathmandu valley Branches.Similarly,
> while applying for the position, the candidates should specify the preferred branch.


2. Job Position: Development Officers
Development Officers(Marketing) Few (Kathmandu, Itahari, Damak, Lahan,Nawalparasi, Dhading, Nuwakok,Ramechhap, Tulsipur, Syangja, Lamjung, Palpa, Surkhet, Mahendranagar, , Dhadaldhura, Biratnagar, Birgunj, Narayanghat.
 
> At least 10+2 degree. However, preference shall be given to the candidates with higher education qualification.
> Preference shall be given to the candidates who have work experience
> The candidates should possess adequate skills for marketing.
> Must be target oriented.
> Age should not exceed 28 years as on last date of application submission
> Preference will be given to locals or residents of nearby area for the Outside Kathmandu valley Branches. Similarly, while applying for the position, the candidates should specify the preferred branch.

READ ALSO:

Banking Career Opportunity at Nepal SBI Bank Limited


3. Job Position: Senior Development Officers
Senior Development Officers (Marketing) Few

Location Kathmandu, Itahari, Nawalparasi,Dhading, Lahan, Nuwakot, Damak, Ramechhap, Tulsipur, Syangja, Lamjung, Palpa, Surkhet, Mahendranagar, Dhadaldhura, Biratnagar, Birgunj, Narayanghat

Required :
> Masters' Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with at least 1 year of experience. or
> Bachelors' Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with at least 3 years of experience.
> The Candidates should possess adequate skills for marketing
> Must be target oriented.
> Should possess decent skills for business communication.
> Must have good public relation.
> Should possess ability to work in the team.
> Age should not exceed 40 years as on last date of application submission
> Preference will be given to locals or residents of nearby area for the Outside Kathmandu valley Branches.
> Similarly, while applying for the position the candidates should specify the preferred branch.


4. Job Position: Head Legal - One ( Head Office)
> LLB from a recognized University ( Preference will be given those who have LLM Degree)
> Must have minimum 3 years of working experience preferably in Legal Department of Insurance or Banking.
> Preference shall be given to those Advocate License.
> Fully Conversant with Beema Samiti laws and directives.
> Should be able to handle all Legal matters independently.
> Age should not exceed 40 years as on last date of application submission

READ ALSO:

Vacancy announcement from Nabil Investment Banking Ltd, a subsidiary of Nabil Bank Ltd


5. Job position: Branch Coordinator- One ( Head Office) Marketing
> Masters' Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with at least 1 years of experience in General Insurance Company or Banking in management level.     
or
> Bachelors' Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with at least 3 years of experience in General Insurance or Banking in management level.
> The candidates must be target oriented.
> Should possess decent skills for financial analysis, presentation and business communication.
> Must have strong leadership, motivation and team mobilization skills.
> Should possess the capability to identify and analyze the risks associated with policies & minimizing the risk of financial losses.
> Should be well acquainted with Beema Samati Directives.
> Age should not exceed 45 years as on last date of application submission.

READ ALSO:

Vacancy notice from Sanima Capital, a subsidiary of Sanima Bank


6. Job position: Chief Manager - One ( Head Office) Marketing
> Masters' Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with at least 5 years of experience in General Insurance Company or Banking in management level.
or
> Bachelors' Degree or equivalent from a recognized University wish at least 7 years of experience in General Insurance or Banking Management level.
> The candidates should possess adequate skills of business.
> Must be result oriented.
> Should possess decent skills for financial analysis, presentation and business communication.
> Must have strong public relation with Corporate Houses/Industries/Banks/Financial Institutions
> Should possess the capability to identify and analyze the risks associated with policies & minimizing risk of financial losses
> Should be well acquainted with Beema Samti Directives.
> Should not exceed 45 years as on last date of application submission


7. Job Position : Asst. General Manger
Job Description:
> Masters' Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with at least 5 years of experience in General Insurance Company or Banking in management level.
or
> Bachelors Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with at least 7 years of experience in General Insurance or Banking in management level.
> The candidates should possess adequate skills of business. Must be result oriented.
> Should possess decent skills for financial analysis, presentation and business communication.
> Must have strong public relation with Corporate Houses/Industries/Banks/Financial Institutions with excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
> Should possess the capability to identify and analyze the risks associated with policies& minimizing risk of financial losses.
> Should possess ability to lead the team & to motivate internal and external customer to achieve the target of the company.
> Should be able to plan and execute the marketing activities of the company independently.
> Should be well acquainted with Beema Samiti Directives.
> Should not exceed 45 years as on last date of submission

Apply Instruction:
Application without disclosure of age and marks/ percentage/CGPA shall be automatically disqualified. Salary & other benefits are as per company rules.

Interested Candidates who meet the above requirements may apply with detailed resume, application, copy of citizenship, academic/experience testimonial via email not later than 15 days of advertisement at:hr@nbinsurance.com.np
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
The company reserve the right to reject only/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.

Note: NB Insurance Co. Ltd adheres to the principle of equal opportunities in employment We apply policies that are determined solely by job criteria and competencies.

Applicaiton deadline: 23 November 2017

READ ALSO:Vacancy Announcement from a leading National Level Finance Company



Recommendations
COMMENTS
Would you like to advertise here?
DAV
Air
Kings
TU
Connect with us