Vacancy Notice & Announcements

2017-09-15

Career opportunities at Agriculture Development Bank Ltd.

1496746883agriculturaldevbank-mlogo.gif

Agriculture Development Bank announces vacancies (published on Gorkhapatra Daily, 15 September 2017) for various posts. These vacant posts will be fulfilled by open & internal competition. Eligible Nepalese citizen can apply.Job details given below:

1. Job position: Account Assistant
> Level: 2nd Level-Assistant (4)
> No. of vacancies: 159
> Experience: Fresher can apply
> Job Type: Full Time
> Job Category: Accounting / Finance/ Administration
> Educational Qualification: Intermediate level/+2
> Age Limit:
- Male : Should have completed 18 yrs and should not exceed 35 yrs
- Female:  Should have completed 18 yrs and should not exceed 40 yrs
> Application fee: Rs. 800/- and For additional group, Rs.300/- need to be added
> Probation Period: Male (12 months), Female (6 months)
> Examination type: Written and Interview


READ ALSO: Vacancy announcement from Rastriya Banijya Bank (571 Openings)

2. Job position: Business Assistant

> Level: 1st Level-Assistant (5)
> No. of vacancies: 66
> Experience: Fresher can apply
> Job Type: Full Time
> Job Category: Administration (Banking / Financial Services)
> Educational Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Management or BA with economics as main specialization Plus sound knowledge of computer application
> Age Limit:
- Male : Should have completed 18 yrs and should not exceed 35 yrs
- Female:  Should have completed 18 yrs and should not exceed 40 yrs
> Application fee: Rs. 800/- and For additional group, Rs.300/- need to be added
> Probation Period: Male (12 months), Female (6 months)
> Examination type: Written and Interview

READ ALSO:

List of Government jobs in Nepal



3. Job position: Business Officer
> Level: 3rd Level-Officer (7)
> No. of vacancies: 26
> Experience: Fresher can apply
> Job Type: Full Time
> Job Category: Administration (Banking / Financial Services)
> Educational Qualification: Master's Degree in Management or MA with economics as main specialization.
> Age Limit:
- Male : Should have completed 21 yrs and should not exceed 35 yrs
- Female:  Should have completed 21 yrs and should not exceed 40 yrs
> Application fee: Rs. 1000/- and For additional group, Rs.300/- need to be added
> Probation Period: Male (12 months), Female (6 months)
> Examination type: Written and Interview


READ ALSO: Vacancy announcement from Nepal Telecom (91 job Openings)

4. Job position: Account Officer
> Level: 3rd Level-Officer (7)
> No. of vacancies: 9
> Experience: Fresher can apply
> Job Type: Full Time
> Job Category: Administration (Accounting/Finance)
> Educational Qualification: CA with Bachelor's Degree
> Age Limit:
- Male : Should have completed 21 yrs and should not exceed 35 yrs
- Female:  Should have completed 21 yrs and should not exceed 40 yrs
> Application fee: Rs. 1000/- and For additional group, Rs.300/- need to be added
> Probation Period: Male (12 months), Female (6 months)
> Examination type: Written and Interview


Eligible candidates meeting the requirements mentioned in the notice may apply with their certificates, curriculum vitae, citizenship, recent passport size photographs.

[ VIEW ] original vacancy notice for more details and application procedure.

Application submission deadline for all above positions:
- With normal fee: 21 days from the first date of vacancy advertisement, 5 October 2017
- With double fee: Plus 7 days, October 11, 2017

READ ALSO: Vacancy announcement from CAMRIS International



Recommendations
COMMENTS
Would you like to advertise here?
DAV
Air
Kings
TU
Connect with us