|Course Title||Bachelor of Public Health (BPH)|
|Affiliated to||Pokhara University|
|Faculty||Health,Medical and Allied Science|
Introduction: Bachelor of Public Health of Purbanchal University is a three years course which aims to prepare competent graduates with advanced knowledge with the practical skills necessary to deliver high quality public health services needed for the country. It also aims to prepare professional public health specialist with appropriate technical and managerial competent required for district level health programs which include but not limited to to problem indetification, Planning, implentation, Training, Health education, and Health research.
Objective of BPH program:
- Deliver public health science program that prepares public health manpower for practice in the rapidly changing health care environment.
- Instill professional ethics and standards as an essential component of practice.
- Incorporate the best practices in health sciences and education.
- To produce efficient public health manpower for better quality health Care services for national building.
Public Health education careers can be found in local, government; non-profit organizations; business and corporate; hospitals; health departments; universities; or with health foundations and health based grant projects: Knowledge and Experience: The Public Health Education Program equips students with the knowledge, skills and experience they need to educate the public and to keep current with health issues:
- Gain hands on experience in the field through an internship to good leadership in Public Health.
- Expand your knowledge of health issues.
- Polish your communication skills through oral and written communication courses.
- Learn to teach effectively by tapping into the latest technology and education methods.
- Will be able to communicate with clients for better health care services.